The official Rend servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Patch 9 Spirit stables

On Exploration servers at least, there is no research for spirit stables! Can't summon my pet!
Tagged:

Comments

• Treebeard wrote: »
    On Exploration servers at least, there is no research for spirit stables! Can't summon my pet!

We're tracking this bug for a fix, it appears that research on Exploration and Classic is missing two categories as of Patch 9.
  • Please take note of the way your studio operates. A very important part of the game is not available during the official launch weekend of your game. THIS is why your game has failed. THIS is why no one has faith in your devs.

You can not operate this way and expect to be successful.
  • I was on of the first players of the game and played 3-4 weeks since the early access start. Then i stopped playing and wrote multiple times in this forum which things need to get fixed/changed. One of these things was a lowered price. Devs like Scapes said " we want to make the game better before we put it in sale" OK. I said to him it makes no sense because there was only 200 players left at this time and there will be no more interest if they not put REND in sale....

So now the game was pushed out and " full" released. Still very very low playercount. 67 players atm :D.

Read this frostkeep: You guys had a game with sooo much potential and you totally destroyed your own game with your ignorance and incompetence. I told you multiple times that it makes absolutely no sense to wait month over month to get the game in a better state( game was in a good state for EA) and put it in sale while there are only 20 player left.... What did you guys expect if player buy the game for 10-13 dollars and see all the empty servers?