The official Rend servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Rend Developer Letter: Launch!

Warriors, the glorious day is upon us: Rend is leaving Early Access! We launched Rend into the Steam Early Access program on July 31, 2018 as a fully developed survival game that offered room for growth and our goal from the start was to continuously grow and improve the game by working directly with players to gather feedback every step of the way.

Rend has seen significant updates and improvements during the eight months of its Early Access – all addressing top player requests, interests and concerns – including 50+ game patches and nine major content updates that introduced new game modes, artifact weapons, biomes, creatures, player abilities, siege weapons, and more. And today with the release of its final content update, we are proud to announce that Rend has officially launched!

Read more at https://www.rendgame.com/news/article/rend-developer-letter-spring-2019
Tagged:

Comments

• On Exploration servers at least, there is no research for spirit stables! Can't summon my pet!
  • Treebeard wrote: »
    On Exploration servers at least, there is no research for spirit stables! Can't summon my pet!

We're tracking this bug for a fix, it appears that research on Exploration and Classic is missing two categories as of Patch 9.
  • What about the bronto / Mine donjon with the big gate entry / Reckoning monsters ( Tank,Heal, Sword draugt) /Portail at the center of the map ??
  • TreebeardTreebeard
    edited April 3
    KaYseeur wrote: »
    What about the bronto / Mine donjon with the big gate entry / Reckoning monsters ( Tank,Heal, Sword draugt) /Portail at the center of the map ??

Don't expect a response to this. They have given up on this game. They didn't listen to the player-base and every one left. Now they are complaining that the game is no longer financially viable.
  • edited April 4
    What about the bronto / Mine donjon with the big gate entry / Reckoning monsters ( Tank,Heal, Sword draugt) /Portail at the center of the map ??

Unfortunately, we don't have further content updates planned at this time.
    Treebeard wrote: »
    They didn't listen to the player-base and every one left.

Our development process for each patch involved harvesting player feedback from all of our official communication channels and closely evaluating it to determine which issues were the game's primary points of friction. Many of our bug fixes can be directly tied to a player report of the bug occurring.
  • Scapes wrote: »
    Many of our bug fixes can be directly tied to a player report of the bug occurring.

Perhaps, but bugs haven't been the only issues and even those aren't all fixed.

• FrumpylumpsFrumpylumps ✭✭
    edited April 5
    Treebeard wrote: »

Don't expect a response to this. They have given up on this game.

Try not to be such a bitter and senseless moron. Nobody even knows what you are talking about.

Just because they didn't listen to YOUR foolish ideas doesn't mean they weren't listening to the player-base.

In my experience they have been excellent when it comes to fixing the problems. 90% of the things I complained about were fixed.

• Just because they didn't listen to YOUR foolish ideas doesn't mean they weren't listening to the player-base.

In my experience they have been excellent when it comes to fixing the problems. 90% of the things I complained about were fixed.

Maybe they should have listened to me and NOT you. I mean after-all, if what you say is true, they listened to you 90% of the time and look where we are now. A failed game, with less than 1% of the original player base. No longer financially viable.
  • Scapes wrote: »
    Our development process for each patch involved harvesting player feedback from all of our official communication channels and closely evaluating it to determine which issues were the game's primary points of friction. Many of our bug fixes can be directly tied to a player report of the bug occurring.

You tried, but you failed. Thanks for the idea and demo, it was awesome at start. You wasn't honest with your players community. Thats the most bad point of story. You dont honest, we dont believe and starting to be toxic. Thats it. Very-very easy.