The official Rend servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Cant open any storage containers

Just downloaded patch 7.1 and now i can't open any storage containers, anyone else got this problem???? Hold (F) and radial menu comes uo but cannot open any off them, relogged and also picked up and replaced the chest still nothing.
Tagged:

Comments

• This exact problem. Just came here to report it was happening to me too. Tried 4 different container types after smashing and remaking everything. The mats are still inside so when you break them all the mats from before the patch are in there, but now we can't access any storage and it all has to be held on us
  • AiriAiri
    edited December 2018
    I have figured out what it is!
    All the "Inventory Slots" have disappeared. Campfire, stonefire oven, forge, all of these things do not have an inventory for items to be placed into. That's why we can't use them.

Edit: Here is a link to a screenshot of the campfire with the no inventory problem. The FUEL boxes are still there, but no inventory to actually cook meat or make charcoal https://ibb.co/Xp94bB9
  • I confirm this behavior as well. This has brought our saga to a complete standstill and would be considered a critical issue. Can't use any forge, metal conjuring stone, etc. Now I have the entire inventory from a storage container on me (and can't move) because I tried to pick up the container and replace it.
  • Game is currently un-playable guys i fear this may effect the remaining player base if not sorted soon, I am also sat in my faction base with 2000 inventory weight and cant do anything apart from drop 3 hours of farming mats because i cant deposit them. Is the Hotfix coming?
  • Same problem here
  • Yes everything with slots can't be used anymore, not only storage, like mentioned above with the campfire placed in the house for example.
  • Rucca wrote: »
    Just downloaded patch 7.1 and now i can't open any storage containers, anyone else got this problem???? Hold (F) and radial menu comes uo but cannot open any off them, relogged and also picked up and replaced the chest still nothing.

Thanks for the reports about this bug. We have a fix for it ready to go and will be deploying it shortly.