The official Rend servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Ore nodes bugged, extremely low warg pelt drop rate

Hello, I'm playing on an exploration server and a lot of the metal nodes are there, but you can not hit them. While I can run around the map and find enough "real or Good" nodes with most of the ore types to keep progressing, I've found there is a huge problem with the Eternium ore node. While there are a fair number of nodes all around the roots area 99% are not mineable. I can spend hours looking in every little nook and cranny in all three faction areas and only find 1 small node per day. Also you need a good number of warg pelts to craft fur armor, but for every 10 wolves killed you might get 1, kill 1 cat and you get 5 pelts. So i feel the drop rate for warg pelts need to be adjusted a tad. I love the game and the work you folks are doing. Keep up the Good Work! <3
Tagged:

Comments

• Sorry for the misbehaving resource nodes! Our latest patch has deployed a likely fix for this issue.

Also let us know if you're still not seeing warg pelts (left-click harvest only) dropping a little more regularly - mind, they are intended to be rare.