The Rend Early Access servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

An idea for getting more players to think about.

Looking at the role-playing community looks like they've been playing the same games for awhile I think it would be a cool idea to work with them to create a game mode for role-playing. It would be a win on both sides. It would be a win for them because they would have a lot to create content for their audience and it would be a win for the game getting more eyes on it. It would be cool to see people role-playing as gods.
Tagged:

Comments

• sargecasey wrote: »
    Looking at the role-playing community looks like they've been playing the same games for awhile I think it would be a cool idea to work with them to create a game mode for role-playing. It would be a win on both sides. It would be a win for them because they would have a lot to create content for their audience and it would be a win for the game getting more eyes on it. It would be cool to see people role-playing as gods.

We envision the Exploration mode to be a good fit for role-playing. We're narrowing down VOIP options which is a requisite for most RP enthusiasts.
  • Yeah I agree exploration mode and VOIP is really good for role-playing. I also think there needs to be a lot of items added to the game for creativity because i know from watching and being a mod for a role-playing streamer they love to be creative and design things to show off but it's hard to know what items they would want which is why I suggest getting in contact with them.