The Rend Early Access servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Pets

I find it annoying that when you play on a PVE server, other people can kill your pet, and yourself can kill your pet. I often hit my own pet in fights, and sometime it die because of that. We all know what a hassle it is to survive your pet. you need to grind enough meat, and then the meat has to become rotten so you can create animal blood. but if you do not have enough to create 14 animal blood, the blood decays. Also you have to have the meat from the pet you are gonna resurrect. All this takes about 1 to 2 hours depending on lvl and skills. I feel like they should do the pet part more sufficient and usefully. It is to risky to have them in fights and its hard to level them up otherwise. I propose also that animal blood does not decay, (sorry about my grammar).
Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for this feedback, we have a fix in the works to prevent pets from attacking (and being attacked by) other players.
  • Much appreciated :)
  • DarinthDarinth ✭✭✭
    I also want to let you know that you can simply right click on meat and click 'salvage' and turn it directly into animal blood, you don't actually have to let it decay and go through the decaying process.