The official Rend servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Server showing "No Character"

FrumpylumpsFrumpylumps ✭✭
edited September 2018 in Bug Reports
Reckoning just started 5 minutes ago on EU Direhenge and the game disconnected me and is now showing "No Character" when I rejoin the server instead of the lvl 52 character I have there. It prompts me to create a character. I've been restarting the game and refreshing but it doesn't seem to help.

Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for the heads-up, checking on this now.
  • FrumpylumpsFrumpylumps ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Good to know. We were supposed to win our saga today and i'm worried that I might get screwed out of my asc points. This is affecting at least two other clan mates that I know of as well.

I don't know if it is related but when the game appeared to disconnect me to download the patch, upon logging in i was naked at the tutorial stones and my body was nowhere to be found where i previously was.

additionally, my characters on other NA servers were not missing, only direhenge for some reason. And it seems that all of us that are effected were online at the time the patch disconnected us.
  • To check, have you heard from anyone on Direhenge who still has their character from before today?
    edited September 2018
    Scapes wrote: »
    To check, have you heard from anyone on Direhenge who still has their character from before today?

No. From the three other people I have heard from, none of us still has characters on Direhenge.
  • edited September 2018
    No. From the three other people I have heard from, none of us still has characters on Direhenge.

Thanks, team is investigating what's up. Just in case it's pertinent, which faction were you and the others you heard from on?
    edited September 2018

Thanks, team is investigating what's up. Just in case it's pertinent, which faction were you and the others you heard from on?

We are all from the Order faction. The other factions have already given up. We were supposed to win today with this reckoning. I had a lvl 52 character with ~130 ascension points earned, I believe. Thank you for your diligence.
  • I play in Conclave Fraction and my character 38lvl and +- 140ASC gone . Please help
  • I play in Conclave Fraction and my character 38lvl and +- 140ASC gone . Please help

If possible, you should try to retake the outposts from us to avoid further complications from the saga ending before our characters are restored. the spirits we are getting from the outposts will likely end the game today or tomorrow otherwise.
  • edited September 2018
    Still No Character . Restore my character before end the game on this server or give back my ASC ...
    edited September 2018

Any word on the missing Direhenge characters? I would love to get them back before the saga resets to avoid further complications. I'm reluctant to make a new character and start playing again for various reasons.
  • So far we haven't found an obvious answer as to why characters would have been deleted following Tuesday's game update on this server. We'd prefer to not perform a rollback without understanding what happened. Worst case, we'll manually grant Ascension Points to the affected players.

Could those affected by this post their lost character's name, faction, and their Steam ID (can PM me the info if so desired).
  • Hey,
    There are at least 9 people of that server who has the same issue, i guess everyone who is/was playing on EU - Direhenge has no character now. i will contact the people i am in contact with. A discord post additionaly would be cool because not everybody is on this forum.
    edited September 2018
    So far we haven't found an obvious answer as to why characters would have been deleted following Tuesday's game update on this server. We'd prefer to not perform a rollback without understanding what happened. Worst case, we'll manually grant Ascension Points to the affected players.

Could those affected by this post their lost character's name, faction, and their Steam ID (can PM me the info if so desired).

Thank you for the update, Scapes. Something else that hasn't been mentioned yet is that we also do not have our favorite pets that we had.

Is there any chance that our characters could be restored before 9 pm pacific when NA Alfhiem's saga begins tonight?

• I was also affected by the server issues, Order, level 35ish and about 100 asc points. Character name was Kataraz