The official Rend servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Turrets Ammo Bug!?

We had over 1000 thornwood darts in over 20 turrets at our base for the reckoning tonight

1. Only the initial 50 Darts that spawn in the turret got fired.
2. The turrets dont shoot the lost which for week 2 have become super OP and destroyed half our turrets before the other team came to grief us (yes grief not take souls not destroy anything just kill repeatedly like playing COD) But our turrets wouldnt shoot them because point #1
3. are the high tier turrets just placeholders? they all seem identical and they didnt seem to work during this testing it was hard to tell as they only had 50 ammo that functioned anyway and they many got destroyed in the lost chaos.
Cigars keep me sane

Comments

• Players killing players is not griefing, that's called PVP. You should be glad they are not taking your stuff. Personally I would rather get killed 10 times and loose nothing then die once and loose everything. I never understood why people complained or cried about that. Sounds like they are having dome friendly PVP with you guys.
    You probably already figured it out, but if you take out all the ammo and only put in 1 type all at the same time, it should work again. This is what I was told on a other server I played. But that's a bug. But the PVP part is not griefing nor a bug. Be glad you have PVP going on, many servers don't that make them boring.
  • You are stupid, that is the exact definition of grief, abusing players through means that do not further the game, spawn killing is 100% griefing.
    Cigars keep me sane
  • You are stupid, that is the exact definition of grief, abusing players through means that do not further the game, spawn killing is 100% griefing.
    Actually its not griefing. Every time they kill one of you they not only potentially get gear if you did regear but they also get faction reputation furthering themselves in their faction goals. This is by defination pvp because some people don't enjoy farming pve endlessly to gain reputation and would rather pvp which is literally why this game was created.

If they were killing you naked repeatedly you should be happy they were stupid enough to waste so much ammo. You also could've spawn somewhere else like an outpost or the starting hill to avoid instant death inside the faction base of thats what was happening
  • No, they didnt take gear, they simply camped spawn, they controlled all outposts because of snowball, Faction Rep does not apply to furthering anything you would know that if you played this game.

They are simply griefers - they get their rocks off by making it so other people can not play the game.
    Cigars keep me sane
  • If they had the ability to finish your team off decisively, would you consider it griefing or just a loss?
  • No, they didnt take gear, they simply camped spawn, they controlled all outposts because of snowball, Faction Rep does not apply to furthering anything you would know that if you played this game.

They are simply griefers - they get their rocks off by making it so other people can not play the game.
    Man I guess I don't know the game and how different faction levels result in being able to access trusted, appreciated, respected, or elder and get potential mats and gear ypu previously couldnt depending on the elders permissions that were set and the boxes and gear racks that may have been upgraded and correlate to said rank...... jesh thanks for insulting me like a child because of your inability to deal with pvp.

It's almost like you could of spawned at a personal base hidden well enough....geared up...and raided their base while they were distracted at yours or at the very least resulting in them pulling back from your faction base to deal with you at theirs.....

Man if only I knew how to play the game...
  • Hannya wrote: »
    BlappoSpawn said:
    No, they didnt take gear, they simply camped spawn, they controlled all outposts because of snowball, Faction Rep does not apply to furthering anything you would know that if you played this game.

Man I guess I don't know the game and how different faction levels result in being able to access trusted, appreciated, respected, or elder and get potential mats and gear ypu previously couldnt depending on the elders permissions that were set and the boxes and gear racks that may have been upgraded and correlate to said rank...... jesh thanks for insulting me like a child because of your inability to deal with pvp.

It's almost like you could of spawned at a personal base hidden well enough....geared up...and raided their base while they were distracted at yours or at the very least resulting in them pulling back from your faction base to deal with you at theirs.....

Man if only I knew how to play the game...

1 accessing chests, thats a good reason to spawn camp.

2 You are the reason the game is bleeding players, games are fun, spawn camping is not = griefing.
    Cigars keep me sane
  • Zoopshab wrote: »
    If they had the ability to finish your team off decisively, would you consider it griefing or just a loss?

Thats just losing. Its only griefing if the enemy is not attempting to win but simply trying to ruin the game for other people.
    Cigars keep me sane
  • It's almost like PvP combat in every 'Hardcore survival PvP' game is predicated on the idea of griefing... but that obviously couldn't be the case... :innocent:
  • Darinth wrote: »
    It's almost like PvP combat in every 'Hardcore survival PvP' game is predicated on the idea of griefing... but that obviously couldn't be the case... :innocent:

Exactly the point of my wall of text that explains the MMO player ecosystem. the PvP player base is the one that lower populations. It demonstrates my point when we equate people stopping people from having fun to "its just PvP" this is how players leave.
    Cigars keep me sane