The official Rend servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

-REP frostkeep studios you started with the wrong foot

-rep
27$ for a game that is not even 10% done its such a huge rip off
it has way to many problems to make it worth that much
There are fully released game that worth that much or even less.
Sorry Frostkeep Studios you started with the wrong foot

maybe in 1 more year of development you can make the game worth that much but right now you just made me lose my interest and hope on you.

Comments

• tell me frostkeep what parts of the game makes it worth 27$
    the guy who decided to make the game 27$ should get fired.You can get 2 or 3 idiots to over pay but as soon as they realize there is not enough people to play with or enough content they will leave and never come back.
    make the game worth 10 $ then change the price when the game gets released.
    DO THE RIGHT THING FROSTKEEP. DONT BE A SHEEP.
  • DarinthDarinth ✭✭✭
    They just had to double the number of servers available to handle the demand. Totally having issues with nobody playing it.
  • many people felt of the hype trap they will realize soon dont wory
  • https://steamcommunity.com/app/547860/discussions/0/1760230682465978700/

HAHAHAHAHAAH Keep up the good work, Trolly McTrollerson. Didn't get enough attention in the IDENTICAL THREAD over on Steam.

Obvious lonely troll is super-obvious.
  • i am not a troll i am serious . i guess you are not here to join the discussion .and yes that is my topic.and got 56 comments during this time.
  • and many of them agree with me
  • this is constructive criticism
  • you ever played another early access game? this is like heaven compared to others at the start! just thinking of ark rubber banding like hell.

keep up the good work frostkeep!
  • JotaCeJotaCe ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    You're overreacting, it's a game in EARLY ACCESS, if you buy it, you know that you will found several bugs and problems with servers, graphics and others, but i think the game isn't bad as you're saying. I played for 20 hours in alpha and just 1 problem with the connection, the game freeze and i had to restart my PC. And i'm playing around 3 hours today and ZERO problems or bugs.

I'm trying to understand you, but, the game isn't that awful that you're saying. People who bought the game knows what to expect, and need to be patient.
  • DradiinDradiin
    edited August 2018
    -rep

maybe in 1 more year of development you can make the game worth that much but right now you just made me lose my interest and hope on you.

Seriously are you just challenged in real life ?

What part of EARLY ACCESS does not enter your challenged brain ?

Why in the everfuck did you spend almost 30 for an EA title if you do not understand WTF EARLY ACCESS means ??? Your mother needs to take back her credit card from you.
  • Dradiin wrote: »
    -rep

Seriously are you just challenged in real life ?

What part of EARLY ACCESS does not enter your challenged brain ?

Why in the everfuck did you spend almost 30 for an EA title if you do not understand WTF EARLY ACCESS means ??? Your mother needs to take back her credit card from you.
    Tell me what is the point of paying full price for an EA.
    i know the game is not ready yet but why the hell will you charge or pay for an EA full price .when it needs o much work at it
    its just like buying a car but has no engine wheels or even paint will you pay full price for it?
    its just common sense
    Dont get me wrong i want to support this company but not at his full price holy shit are you all insane ?
    there are fully build games that cost 30$ or less .
    just give me a reason to open my wallet for this unfinished unbalanced game that cost the same amount as a complete game.

• "Tell me what is the point of paying full price for an EA."

The point is to enjoy the development and to get the full game on release for no extra cost
    $27 is likely not to be the full release price of this game, look at Ark £25 in EA £50 on release.
    if you don't enjoy EA wait until it gets to a point it is worth it to you.
    no one is lying to you about the condition of the game, make your choice and stop whining
  • Well - even the alpha already got me 60 hours of entertainment i've been enjoying. I can totally understand if this game doesnt fit your needs - it won't be worth 27$ - however - i've personally spent way more than 27$ for 60 hours (will probably soon be many more^^) of entertainment.
  • It's easy @bonebreakerr , if you do not feel comfortable with the price, don't buy it yet, thats all. Wait for a couple of months, you can watch gameplays and the list of updates and then take a decision. Nobody is aiming you with a gun to buy it...

In my opinion, this game has a lot of content that other games in EA doesn't. This game give me 20 HOURS in alpha, and yersterday, fisrt day, i played for 5 hours, so, for me, 25 Usd is a worth.
  • JotaCe wrote: »
    It's easy @bonebreakerr , if you do not feel comfortable with the price, don't buy it yet, thats all. Wait for a couple of months, you can watch gameplays and the list of updates and then take a decision. Nobody is aiming you with a gun to buy it...

In my opinion, this game has a lot of content that other games in EA doesn't. This game give me 20 HOURS in alpha, and yersterday, fisrt day, i played for 5 hours, so, for me, 25 Usd is a worth.

yep i wont buy it .but im not the only one thinking this way .all my friends and people in the steam community didnt buy it for the exact same reason.i was just trying to help dev reconsider the price.
    and i know the game is fun but that fun to trow money left and right.
    just think outside the box jotace.
    - i think you got blinded by the over hype they created,common tactic to Ea games .but all of them fall because of that same reason.
    - you do the same mistake as i did.the game felt great and fun despite all problems,but as soon as you learn the game you will start losing interest .
  • DarinthDarinth ✭✭✭
    I mean... I can actually sympathize on feeling the price might be a bit steep for my view on the state the game is in. I actually haven't picked up EA copy yet, though I expect I will. I'm waiting to see where the game goes in the next few months, if issue that I feel are hindering gameplay (like better storage solutions, the dichotomy of pushing personal bases while I feel they are simultaneously detrimental to the faction as a whole, griefing, and I'm certain more that I can't think of off the top of my head) see forward progress that I feel comfortable with, I'll definitely be picking it up. But saying the game "is not even 10% done" is just a blatant falsehood.

The game is playable as things are, and at a cheaper price I'd absolutely be picking it up. I just am unsure of whether I consider the game in it's current state as worth the $30 investment. I still got lots of hope left that FK will make good on delivering Rend, and even at it's current price I don't consider it as some kind of ripoff. But my steam library is full of games I haven't played, so I can afford to wait (even though a portion of me really does want to say "fuck it" and pick it up anyways). :)
  • So, now you're thinking for me? Saying that "i will lose my interest" lol thats so funny dude.

Ok, let put something clear:

1. You don't know me, to describe me as "blind" for bought an EA game just for the hype, i only buy 1 game in EA before REND: PUBG, and i have more than 200 hrs played, with all the problems and bugs that PUBG has. It cost me 20 Usd, so, 200 hrs for 20 Usd = 0.1 Usd per hr. WORTH.
    2. You are making emphasis in the price, 27 Usd is a high price for you, OK, so, the game isn't bad, the bad is the price. Had you seen the price of several games in EA? PUBG, ARK, 7 days to die, DayZ and others, i played most of them and i tell you: don't even close to the content you can find in REND.

But ok, you don't need to agreed with me, but don't call me "blind" or "hyped" person, if i give an opportunity to this game is because i like the alpha and because i like all that i found in the game. And form me is a worth, for you don't, ok, this is life, we can't agree in all ;)

• Bonebreaker you need serious help dude. Do you have honestly nothing better to do then talk smack about a video game in the steam and official forums? I hope to god someone is paying you to do this. Its borderline , embarassing and stalkerish. I would hate to see how you interact with women.

• edited August 2018
    Bonebreaker you need serious help dude. Do you have honestly nothing better to do then talk smack about a video game in the steam and official forums? I hope to god someone is paying you to do this. Its borderline , embarassing and stalkerish. I would hate to see how you interact with women.

rly dude saying my opinion is now an embarrassing act?everything i say its for the game benefits .i played it for 34 hours and that is what i felt .

• I bought early access and for the most part after playing 4 or 5 hours last night, I can say that most of the bugs that I ran into were almost purely visual related, such as rocks or trees persisting with 1 HP or something and then disappearing after 1 strike and yielding no resources. My experience is of course anecdotal, but I got to say I was surprised how well everything worked for so long.