Rend Early Access 10859 Patch Notes
While Rend’s first major game update is slated for Tuesday, August 7, we wanted to fix a few common usability and balance issues before Rend’s first Early Access weekend. Big thanks go out to all of our Early Access warriors for their constructive feedback during Rend’s first few days!
- Increased the amount of time a character can be played for before it can no longer be deleted from its server during that saga (match).
- Damage caused by debuffs will now be affected as intended by PvP sources.
- Using Double Jump (Assassin) under the effects of Roc's Wings (Pathfinder) will no longer have reduced gravity for the upwards motion of the Double Jump.
- Resourceful (Adventuring) no longer affects Research. Also fixed an issue that was causing Resourceful to trigger on every Adventuring craft.
- Decreased the maximum roll values on the Bow affixes affecting Critical Damage.
- Fixed a fatal error that occured on the EULA screen.
- Fixed an issue causing Steam authentication to not work.
- Fixed a few issues preventing queues from behaving properly.
- Fixed deleted characters that hadn’t logged out of their server yet overwriting their owner’s new character.
- Fixed an issue causing Repeater affixes to have excessive Attack Speed.
- Fixed an issue causing Crossbow affixes to have negative Penetration values.
- Fixed an issue causing Spike Launcher affixes to have negative Ranged Damage values.
- Fixed human male faces to not constantly make duck face.