The official Rend servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Rend Community Forum Feedback

Sure, this forum is intended for Rend game feedback, but we'd also like to hear your thoughts on how the game's official forums could be improved.

Just like with game feedback, best idea wins out so don't hold back!

Tagged:

Comments

• Easily. Man is primarily a social being. More polls, more topics for conversation, more competitions and lotteries. And this is something that you only need to accept.

In addition to this, do not forget that this game will play not only English-speaking players, but also other languages. It is important. I, as a representative of the Russian-speaking community, will be interested in informing players about the fan communities of this game. And not only I ... Thanks for attention!
    RUSSIAN Community
    VK: CLICK ME
    Dicsord: CLICK ME
    Forum: CLICK ME
  • Yes, I would also like to add. Make clans / communities / factions / factions / groups (no matter what you call them) to which only administrators / moderators / staff members of fan communities can get. Then, make the following system: If the player has a question about the game (technical or any other plan), the player clicks on the button on the "Help" forum, it is redirected to the Russian fan community (for example, if a player from Russia) and this fan community helps to solve the problem. If this fan community could not solve the player's problem on its own, then the player's appeal, with fan community comments (for testing), is sent to the technical support of the game developers.

+ this method: will facilitate the life of technical support for developers, increase the status of the fan community, and most importantly - the player will be much more understandable to hear explanations in his native language for him. Thank you ;)
    RUSSIAN Community
    VK: CLICK ME
    Dicsord: CLICK ME
    Forum: CLICK ME
  • TwinbeastTwinbeast
    edited July 2018
    I don't know if you have a button to delete a post you have made or not, but when I tried to delete a discussion I no longer cared for I couldn't delete it. So if you have one it needs to be easier to find. If you don't have a discussion delete button, that would be nice if one was added.

• Hi

I do not know if I'm writing in a good place. Yesterday I started the game for the first time. I want to ask you plan to add a minimap? Or at least a pointer of friends on the map? I think it would be good. It could also be a feature that turns on only when a player wants it.
    Is there a clan in the game? I joined the faction but I have friends with whom I want to be in close contact. Thank you for answer. The game looks amazing.
  • XenoXeno ✭✭
    As you noticed more and more people try to promote their clan or ask for one.
    While its manageble right now, the forum will be flooded once EA hits and popularity goes up.

So please add a clan recruitment secion under Great hall.

• Hello,

Today great update. If possible, I would like to add the sorting system in the inventory.
  • Hello everyone! Great update. "But!"there's always a "but" :)
    unloading RAM after closing the game does not happen the process just remains hanging occupying up to 3 gigabytes of RAM. Thank you for your attention) (this message was written using the Translation sorry for the rough translation)
    P.s. With love from Russia
  • Hey guys, first time commenting, long time player. Just want to suggest the ability to change tools/weapons while running!
  • XenoXeno ✭✭
    Add the option to change votes.
  • My personal point of view is that, the game is very good for the early acces time. But im really disappointed in the creatures you can tame, when there are all kinds of creatures to harvest all kinds of stuff, it should be like you can tame more than 4 and then can walk arround not just when you let them out of the stable. It would be so nice to make the game more creature based. (Like in ARK)
  • Can you please please please make it possible to keybind gaming mouse. I cant keybind my side buttons or my scroll wheel being clicked in. LOVE THE GAME THANK YOU!!!!!
  • Hi, my opinion:

+ extended character system
    + a lot of items !
    + good graphics
    + interesting world

- poor game optimization (i have good PC - 40/60FPS - medium settings)
    - some bugs (flying campfire)
    - weak servers (+/- 200ms) - EU
    - weak UserInterface (craft etc.)
  • WhiteWishWhiteWish
    edited August 2018
    It would be nice a keybind to drop the items from the inventory, like there is T for transfer!

Regards to the 2.1...the harvest dmg has been nerfed quite a lot, maybe too much! Used to hit a T3 rock with a T4 hammer for 1000, now i hit it for 150-160 with 46 in stonecutting
  • Make T4 Raptors not able to out run a same level stag, Kind of makes the stag pointless.
  • DarinthDarinth ✭✭✭
    Can we remove the one-hour post editing limit? It makes it impossible for us as players to do any kind of a FAQ topic or get feedback to modify an original post/idea and refine it based on feedback.
  • I have a mid / high range PC, I have optimization problems with the game, with all the graphics at the minimum it does not exceed 60 FPS and it gives me many FPS drops, pls, i need help! I really like the game and I would not like to have to leave it for this. Thanks and cheers!
  • If i would add or change things it would be that:
    -T4 bombs can destroy wood doors during recogning
    -to change like said upper that we could change weapon during running
    -to see like a little blue arrowhead upon the tamed animal that we're currently using so it's easier to find it in the base or in the highlands were we can confound it with other animals (like we can see names and life of our memebers throughts walls)
    That's all for me for the moment xD.
  • If i would add or change things it would be that:
    -T4 bombs can destroy wood doors during recogning
    -to change like said upper that we could change weapon during running
    -to see like a little blue arrowhead upon the tamed animal that we're currently using so it's easier to find it in the base or in the highlands were we can confound it with other animals (like we can see names and life of our memebers throughts walls)
    For me it is fine for the moment :)