The Rend Early Access servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Rend Alpha Key

Hey there.
My question is about the alpha key. Is there a chance for me getting one or do I have to wait? Waiting now for months till the alpha came out and now everyone of my friends i said to sign in for alpha got a key, all but me. A little desperate right now, hopefully you can help me out or can say me when the next keys are going out. Or probably got a key left for me. :) 

Answers

• Peter PanPeter Pan
    edited July 11
    Another question, what if I deleted the mail accidentally without mention it. Is there a way to find this out? :astonished: I mean I dont know if I got a mail but could be. 
  • ArathorArathor ✭✭
    edited July 12
    Peter Pan wrote: »
    Hey there.
    My question is about the alpha key. Is there a chance for me getting one or do I have to wait? Waiting now for months till the alpha came out and now everyone of my friends i said to sign in for alpha got a key, all but me. A little desperate right now, hopefully you can help me out or can say me when the next keys are going out. Or probably got a key left for me. :) 

Early Acces is coming on 31 of July, so I don't think there will be anymore keys to hand out, we'll see.
    Another question, what if I deleted the mail accidentally without mention it. Is there a way to find this out? :astonished: I mean I dont know if I got a mail but could be. 

Check your email trash bin, if there's nothing well just ask an developer if you think you got one and it will be checked hopefully.

Have a nice day!

Back in my day, there was only one type of paladin , and we were glad to have ‘em.

• ArathorArathor ✭✭
    Hey there.

Early Acces is coming on 31 of July, so I don't think they will hand out keys anymore, we'll see eventually.

Just check your email trash bin, if there's nothing there well message an developer to check out if you really did.

Back in my day, there was only one type of paladin , and we were glad to have ‘em.

• Arathor said:
    Just check your email trash bin, if there's nothing there well message an developer to check out if you really did.
    I already checked everything, the problem is that it deletes itself after a while so would be awesome if you could check that. 
  • ArathorArathor ✭✭
    Arathor said:

I already checked everything, the problem is that it deletes itself after a while so would be awesome if you could check that. 

I am not a staff/developer mate.

• Arathor wrote: »

I am not a staff/developer mate.

thought its a "we'll message a developer" my mistake sorry