The official Rend servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Hello All (and some newbie question)

Hello everyone!
Let's introduce myself:
i'm a old, old, old style gamer.
This is my first MMO, usually i play single player game, but this REND is a very wonderful game, then let's play.

Some random question:
- What Grunter Potbelly / Warg Abdomen is for?
- Only secure crate is the one in the warehouse or can craft something in my base?
- What is "pillage"? I take a spirit in the game and lose faction rep.
- What Topaz Geode is for?

Thank to all for the answer and Good Game!

Comments

• oh Hi there

Well if you like single player this is a wonderfull game for you.
    Just a head start explanation, play faction war, game mode, it gives more exp/ascension points.
    1.Belly/abdomen are like boxes of loot, you can right click on them and salvage(gives meat,creature parts,plants and sometimes weapons) , you can also salvage meat for blood and geodes for gems.
    2.You can make your own base, be sure to make a divinity seed, only 1 per player allowed, but you can make a clan base as well , storage wise yes you can , check on your factions construction table, or press C , I think it's at construction but I may be wrong.
    3.Pillage is when you are stealing someone else's body , for example the player died and is now returning to recover his body, you arrive first and steal it, you will lose some faction reputation IF the player is in the same faction as you, if not take it all.
    4.You can salvage it for gems, right click on it then salvage.
  • Ciomegu wrote: »
    oh Hi there

Well if you like single player this is a wonderfull game for you.
    Just a head start explanation, play faction war, game mode, it gives more exp/ascension points.
    1.Belly/abdomen are like boxes of loot, you can right click on them and salvage(gives meat,creature parts,plants and sometimes weapons) , you can also salvage meat for blood and geodes for gems.
    2.You can make your own base, be sure to make a divinity seed, only 1 per player allowed, but you can make a clan base as well , storage wise yes you can , check on your factions construction table, or press C , I think it's at construction but I may be wrong.
    3.Pillage is when you are stealing someone else's body , for example the player died and is now returning to recover his body, you arrive first and steal it, you will lose some faction reputation IF the player is in the same faction as you, if not take it all.
    4.You can salvage it for gems, right click on it then salvage.
    Thank!!!

Another little thing... I can rotate workbenches before place it?

• yes,but idk the key x.x