The official Rend servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Various bugs

I have been playing for quite some time now and these are a few of the most current issues i have found that i havent seen anyone else bring to light yet.
  • Since the last crystalline ammo + trap hotfix was released, desync on the official exploration server Silent woods has increased a lot, to the point where other players are seen to be running underneath the floors of structures, this was not the case prior to this update. and i am not sure if it is just this server or if others are affected also.
  • There is a persistent Stiff Fingers debuff that occurs in yggdrasil, there is no buff tracker for this debuff and it appears to happen mostly in spring. there is no way to remove the debuff by firing a weapon as is usually the case. moving to a lower tier area and firing does not work either. the only way to fix it is to relog which fixes it immediately.
  • The amount of ammo crafted by crystalline ammo and divine ammo types is inconsistent with the tooltips.
  • Remove mortal needs research works fine when you first get it, but after a while the energy component stops working. this occurs in non extreme temperature zones. The hydration component continues to work fine.
  • I am not sure if this issue is desync related however, while wearing armour that provides you 100% knockback, if you are sprinting while you get hit by something that applies knockback e.g Charger. the knockback effect will still kind of apply and you will sprint very fast for a short period of time and take fall damage when the effect ends
  • The drop rate of unfired amber is incredibly low, i am not sure if this is intended, but the result is that amber paste is significantly harder and more time consuming to acquire than the higher tier divine adhesive
  • The grass in Yggdrasil is far too long making eternium deposits seem exceedingly rare. it is impossible to see them if they are in or near grass unless you are practically right on top of them, again not sure if this is intended but i have seen some people in chat not believe they are even in the game after spending hours looking

That is all for now, i will post more as i find them
Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for the detailed reports! Our QA team is reviewing them now.
  • AemonAemon
    edited January 18
    I logged in today and crystalline ammo and divine ammo types tooltips are consistent with the amount crafted, i didnt see an update but i thought id let you know that its no longer an issue on my end.
    Another to add to the list however:
    Hearthfur pants armour value is incorrect. it shows 130 which is 106 less than the previous tier battlefur pants
  • I am not sure if this issue is desync related however, while wearing armour that provides you 100% knockback, if you are sprinting while you get hit by something that applies knockback e.g Charger. the knockback effect will still kind of apply and you will sprint very fast for a short period of time and take fall damage when the effect ends -- this applys to juton instant kill after one shot and second hit instant even tho you move super fast from the hit debuff.
    The grass in Yggdrasil is far too long making eternium deposits seem exceedingly rare. it is impossible to see them if they are in or near grass unless you are practically right on top of them, again not sure if this is intended but i have seen some people in chat not believe they are even in the game after spending hours looking -- this applys to them trying to make it harder to make end game weapons thus slowing down the game for normal people because the power players abuse this in past hardcore.
    The drop rate of unfired amber is incredibly low, i am not sure if this is intended, but the result is that amber paste is significantly harder and more time consuming to acquire than the higher tier divine adhesive -- this is saying something because hitting trees and getting no where is so much fun another game slowing intentionally aspect because the power players abuse this in past hardcore.
    There is a persistent Stiff Fingers debuff that occurs in yggdrasil, there is no buff tracker for this debuff and it appears to happen mostly in spring. there is no way to remove the debuff by firing a weapon as is usually the case. moving to a lower tier area and firing does not work either. the only way to fix it is to relog which fixes it immediately. -- the bug is mainly for bows.
    cheers cokecokecoke

• Aemon wrote: »
    [*] There is a persistent Stiff Fingers debuff that occurs in yggdrasil, there is no buff tracker for this debuff and it appears to happen mostly in spring. there is no way to remove the debuff by firing a weapon as is usually the case. moving to a lower tier area and firing does not work either. the only way to fix it is to relog which fixes it immediately.

This is incredibly annoying. Seems to be happening in regions that are close to the border of the snow biome.

Also in the overlap regions (of the biome maps) sometimes gives hypothermia even with full herthfur. This is happening in winter right now on EU-Skysunder where we have winterseason for the whole week.