Rend Early Access Patch 6.3: Patch Notes
This interim patch introduces significant bomb damage rebalancing as well as fixing a number of missing or outdated recipes to resolve progression blockers. Also, the much-missed Stonefire Oven has made its return.
- Reduced Wood Siege Bomb damage from 250 to 150.
- Reduced Bronze Siege Bomb damage from 750 to 300.
- Reduced Iron Siege Bomb damage from 2500 to 500.
- Reduced Divinite Siege Bomb damage from 5000 to 1250.
- Reduced the crafting time of Adhesives.
- Dramatically increased Feather drop rates given how common they are required in new recipes.
- Increased output of Amber Paste recipe to where it was before the latest patch.
- Hardwood building pieces (such as walls) no longer require Dross Metal.
- Personal Mysticism Table and Faction Mysticism Table now have the Mortar tab, allowing creation of Adhesives, Explosive Powders, Cements, and more.
- Flash Powder and Black Powder are now craftable.
- Fixed missing Stonefire Oven recipe. Note, this crafting table can currently only be crafted at Construction Tables in personal or clan bases but it can still be placed in faction strongholds. We'll be adding the missing recipe back to the faction stronghold Construction Table in our next patch.
- Fixed some recipes that were still using Bricks, Lumber, Twine, or other removed/not-yet-in materials.
- Fixed Stringy Shoulder Roast and Lesser Totem of Spirit Calming recipes that were still requiring the removed Essence of Bjornheather.
- Fixed Heavy Armor recipes to correctly follow the crafting progression path.