The Rend Early Access servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Before new modes go live

1. players need to be able to build closer to clan/friends/faction members. I can get it to glitch to about 1 square away but this isn't a reliable way to build. With the new classic game mode,, clans are going to need to build compounds and the distance is prohibited.
2. please reconsider the spark drop changes. there are numerous ways to prevent people from farming T4 early which, I assume, is why you made the change in the first place. The current spark changes make the resource grind seem even more burdensome and tedious. This is A BAD move.
3. come up with a method for taming stags. right now every way seems like an exploit/glitch. its frustrating, annoying, and takes away from the gameplay.

and lastly

WE NEED NEW CONTENT. WE NEED AN OBJECTIVE FOR ENDGAME that doesn't revolve around pvp-especially for those who will be playing on exploration servers.
Tagged:

Comments

• some counter-thoughts.

1) Maybe go the tool cabinet route from Rust. Allow people to build anywhere, but areas can be claimed by placing a seed down. Then people can set build permissions on the seed to allow their friends to build nearby.

2) I really like the spark changes. grinding sparks from trees, rocks, nodes whatever was always the worst as you would go around hitting nodes and dumping mats. That's what made the resource grind so tedious. Hunting monsters with friends is a lot more fun then solo grinding yxen grass. I think your issue may lie solely in how much grinding it takes to do anything in this game.

3) I believe that is what Tangle arrows are used for. Even in the spirit world use a simple bow to hit them with tangle arrows before switching to spirit arrows. Maybe bring a friend who can refresh the root effect.

and lastly,

I would hope their focus remains on faction wars for the foreseeable future. Endgame content will be coming for all three modes with the addition of the Dwarven mines and the Eternal wastes.
  • Blellow wrote: »
    I would hope their focus remains on faction wars for the foreseeable future. Endgame content will be coming for all three modes with the addition of the Dwarven mines and the Eternal wastes.

While Patch 6 was very much focused on getting Classic and Exploration out the door, we will be turning our attention back to Faction War with upcoming updates.