The Rend Early Access servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

[COMPLETE] Rend PTR Server Wipe: November 9 @ 5:00 PM PDT

UPDATE:

We'll be updating the PTR server with a new game build which introduces sweeping changes to all of the game's crafting recipes as part of our streamlining efforts. This will require a wipe of all PTR progress add announced yesterday.

This downtime will begin at about 5:00 PM PDT (UTC-8). Thanks for your patience!

---

Rend PTR testers!

We'll be deploying what should be our last Classic mode update to the PTR tomorrow afternoon before it goes live on official servers next week. This update introduces sweeping changes to just about every crafting recipe in the game to bring them in line with the solo gameplay of Classic. The kicker is that this does require a wipe of the PTR so we can determine if any recipes are causing issues. The wipe will occur when we bring PTR down for the game update (this thread will be updated with the precise time).

Thanks again for your valuable insights into Rend's new game mode and we're eager to get your hot takes on how these broad changes to all crafting feel in your feedback.
Tagged:

Comments

• If you leave render distance after placing down a siege frame, you lose all deposited items. Very broken atm.
  • Character Creation is pretty broken it doesn't give statements at which is wrong when trying to create a new char, so leaves the person frustrated.. and makes it look like a very much alpha product.. this includes allowing players to choose items in which they are not allowed to use to create their heros ( beards or hair ), spaces and such in names, etc etc

the ( unknown ) tag should be removed in non faction modes or replaced with a clan name?

honestly been so long since i played the game i was so rusty trying to remember what buttons to push and such for different things. but I am hoping that you guys really plan on marketing this mode.. pay out some cash to some streamers and such to get some views for the game.
  • UPDATE:

We'll be updating the PTR server with a new game build which introduces sweeping changes to all of the game's crafting recipes as part of our streamlining efforts. This will require a wipe of all PTR progress add announced yesterday. 

This downtime will begin at about 5:00 PM PDT (UTC-8). Thanks for your patience!
  • Cannot connect to EU Skysunder server still
  • this is for PTR server bud. don't think this has any effect on normal servers
  • I am just trying to bring attention to the fact that an official server has been down for more than 12 hours...