The Rend Early Access servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

NA Battleglory begins a new saga 14 hours, or join Worldsfall?

FrumpylumpsFrumpylumps ✭✭
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
around 8 pm pacific time.

It would be great if we could consolidate our player base to play on just one NA-East server. Battleglory or Worldsfall.

Which one should it be?

Comments

• I am on WorldsFall, and Ill be frank: I don't see it lasting more than a week.

The Order faction apparently decided to join the Rev faction and half of Conclave left for other games.

So its basically 30 v 10 v 2

Rev is knee deep in t4 while conc is scratching t3 and order is a non entity.

The server also lags all the bloody time.

The only difference that could be made at this point is if conclave suddenly got 20 extra players in which case you are welcome .. but even then .. the fun part of the saga is gone.

That being said of those that are left i don't think they are willing to jump server until the current saga sputters to the finish line.
  • I'm playing at Worldsfall as revenant, and as Salty said, it's an unbalanced server, I started playing to learn about other mechanics and more PvP focus than other server where I was playing, but, this is to much, even, pretty boring we don't have no competition (I gather and craft some stuff and no more, it seems that we already have everything and do not need anything). I'm just waiting for the end of the saga. besides, the lag is awful, last reckoning i could not play, lag, freeze and more.

I'm thinking on play in Battleglory.
  • Worlds Fall is now dead
  • Worlds Fall is now dead

And toxic.

A couple of nights before, 2 guys were taking resources, ammo and armor from faction chests and throwing it out of the base, and last night, after reckoning, a "player" called: lunatik, kill twice a teammate and shoot me.

We blame the game and Devs for the inactive people and empty servers, no, those kind of "players" are the guilty that f_uck the game experience for the other players.

I report that guy but i don't know if worth and i don't know why the elders don't outcaste him...
  • GriffGriff
    edited October 2018
    I've played a few sagas with Lunatik now and it's usually nothing serious if he shoots a teammate. Only person I've ever seen him actually hunt down from within the faction was Caleb and that was kind of a running joke since Caleb liked to use blasters before they were cool. On teammates. I wouldn't take it too hard if he shot you but I'm sure he won't do it again, doubly so if you mention it to him.

Storage trolls are nothing new sadly. It's one reason people tend to have a twitchy trigger finger on the outcast button. Really not a lot you can do to stop them besides catch them in the act and kick 'em out.

Would love to see more people on Worldsfail though! Not sure the server could physically handle it but we've been (technically not) dying for some pvp.

EDIT: Sounds like we're all thinking about moving off worldsfail. Not sure what the plan is yet.
  • @JotaCe After the reckoning some of us were killing each other to check what our bounties were... IF you were on the open discord we host you would know this. Then anther player on our team (also on discord) was killing our teammates as a joke and i killed him. The elders dont outcast me because they too are all on discord and know whats going on. So before you "report" players you should maybe join the community we have created and talk with your team. Ive been playing on this server mostly since it came up. JS. But as to the dead server. Yes is has been a dead server this saga because our team has been grossly ahead of the others do to shear numbers most of the time. Another team joined us from another server (we already way ahead) which made the gap even worse. We have several streamers and deeply encourage other people to join other teams. Last night we killed the server by attacking order to steal souls so we can finish this saga as fast as possible so we can all move onto a different server with less lag issues. This also was decided as a faction. Maybe again if you ever decided to join discord you would know. Even the enemy team after reckoning agreed to go with us to a new server because they enjoyed playing with most of us. We are now deciding how to split the teams on the new server to balance is. Just to insure my point, IF YOU EVER JOINED THE COMMUNITY YOU WOULD KNOW. OUR ENTIRE GROUP that works together so well for several sagas all met on this server as groups of 2-3 and we all work nicely as a group of 15-20 now gaining new members every saga. Complain less and discuss more.... maybe people will stop crying about server death and toxicity.
  • I'd like to add that none of us started as a premade team. We're all randoms that just joined the discord.
  • JotaCeJotaCe ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    lunatik wrote: »
    @JotaCe After the reckoning some of us were killing each other to check what our bounties were... IF you were on the open discord we host you would know this. Then anther player on our team (also on discord) was killing our teammates as a joke and i killed him. The elders dont outcast me because they too are all on discord and know whats going on. So before you "report" players you should maybe join the community we have created and talk with your team. Ive been playing on this server mostly since it came up. JS. But as to the dead server. Yes is has been a dead server this saga because our team has been grossly ahead of the others do to shear numbers most of the time. Another team joined us from another server (we already way ahead) which made the gap even worse. We have several streamers and deeply encourage other people to join other teams. Last night we killed the server by attacking order to steal souls so we can finish this saga as fast as possible so we can all move onto a different server with less lag issues. This also was decided as a faction. Maybe again if you ever decided to join discord you would know. Even the enemy team after reckoning agreed to go with us to a new server because they enjoyed playing with most of us. We are now deciding how to split the teams on the new server to balance is. Just to insure my point, IF YOU EVER JOINED THE COMMUNITY YOU WOULD KNOW. OUR ENTIRE GROUP that works together so well for several sagas all met on this server as groups of 2-3 and we all work nicely as a group of 15-20 now gaining new members every saga. Complain less and discuss more.... maybe people will stop crying about server death and toxicity.

I don't have discord, at least, not last night, I connected after reckoning, i didn't know anything about your test. When i saw that somebody killed other, I asked by chat, "why you were killing a teammate", somebody answer: "Just somebody been silly". Then, I asked you by chat: "Why you shoot me?" And you don't answer me, thats why i reported you. Would be nice an explanation. If you see a teammate that is not in discord and being part of your test, don't shoot him.

I'm ok with your testing by shooting and killing teammates if there is a reason an elders knows, BUT, BE SURE ALL IN THE FACTION KNOWS THAT. ;)
  • also im not the one that shot you?
  • i dont even know your name.... i shot people on discord after they told me to either shoot them or they asked me to pvp with them
  • There was 20 online for conclave and revenant last night. For those looking for a brutal challenge and many targets, order is the place to be.
  • on this server frumpy?
  • @JotaCe we have all been together for about 5 sagas now next time please talk to us in game before coming on forums saying our server is toxic, now in fact it makes you toxic for spreading false accusations around about us and our player base and @Saltychipmunk order didn't join us they came from battleglory as the rev there are abusing stuff and stealing tools and some of them played with us the previous saga people need to actually talk to people involved rather than spout this on forums
  • Imagine that open lines of communication and problems are solved.... ive been accused of killin the server 3 times now.... instead this stays the number one used server majority of the time... people like you kill the server because you come on forums and blast BS to keep people away. But yes NOW we will be killing the server because of that lag, however we are bringing so many people to a new server it will come to life. Dont believe me ask any one on Conc who has played several rounds with us. Most of them enjoying playing against us.
  • Gowlett wrote: »
    @JotaCe we have all been together for about 5 sagas now next time please talk to us in game before coming on forums saying our server is toxic, now in fact it makes you toxic for spreading false accusations around about us and our player base

Well, if i'm not been part of the test you were doing, because i'm not in discord, it's normal if i saw something weird, ask in the chat. If somebody in my own faction shoot me, and i asked why? , well, explain me that is something that you plan, but, if nobody say nothing, i will report him.

As i said, for me is ok if you want to test and try things, but, please, be sure that all the faction members knows what is going on to avoid such misunderstandings ;)
  • Well the server was pretty toxic. That much is a given whenever you have a hilariously one sided match up. between that and the lag most interest in worldsfall as a viable server quickly dissipated.

Whose fault it is or isnt or the various circumstances behind things does not matter anymore as the server is a nothing more than a corpse. What matters is the end result and the end result was one half faction , one double faction and one non existent faction positively ruined server balance and scared tons of people away and now not even half way through the saga spirits wise people are already leaving worldsfall like rats fleeing a burning ship.

We need to do better next time , all parties do, to make sure that kind of lopsided mess does not happen again. We cannot afford the kind of player loss that kind of environment causes. And make no mistake we lost players because of that saga.

Battle glory is looking good right now , rev and conc are both very strong in terms of population. There have been skirmishes on both sides regularly and over all things are moving forward well.

So we are off to a good start.

• FrumpylumpsFrumpylumps ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Someone from order contact me please via pm.
  • FrumpylumpsFrumpylumps ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Can someone gets orders discord or have one of them contact me please? I have something important to tell them that could help to keep them in the game. Same name on steam.
  • We are currently on Battleglory-Order- our entire faction moved after winning Wargpack's most recent saga.