The Rend Early Access servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Let's play NA Alfhiem

FrumpylumpsFrumpylumps ✭✭
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Official server NA West Alfhiem is due to finish their saga this week after a month long saga. This appears to be the only server that will reset this week that has dedicated players from every faction who have played their saga to its very end. I logged into their server and was pleased to see some global chat banter and I can tell you that they are a lively bunch, and have enjoyed a relatively balanced game amongst themselves, and that most of them are continuing on for the next saga.

Personally, i'm tired of playing games where your opponents give up after the first week and would like to have a good game against players who stick around. The players on Alfhiem have proven that they have what it takes to play a game to to its conclusion, and I hope you will consider joining this server when its saga resets towards the end of the week, most likely beginning on friday. The reason for their long saga they say is due to their heavy focus on defense. If you can't wait till friday, you have the option of helping conclave win during the reckoning on wednesday and could score some easy bonus ascension points. Log into their server and see the dedication they have put into fortifying their strongholds and you will have no doubt that these are the guys you want to play with.

Comments

• Count with me. Always (3 servers) playing as Revenant so i want a change, maybe conclave...maybe order :#

Thanks for the invitation.
  • I’m on revenant and he have a great group of about 5-6 of us that play. It’s been a good fight over all and we’d love to stay if we can get more people on the server. Don’t think any of us care about which faction we play for overall, so let us know if people are coming over

• Digo wrote: »
    I’m on revenant and he have a great group of about 5-6 of us that play. It’s been a good fight over all and we’d love to stay if we can get more people on the server. Don’t think any of us care about which faction we play for overall, so let us know if people are coming over

Hi Digo.

Please let us know the time of the reset and which faction you plan to join. There are some people who wanted to join your team for the upcomming saga.
  • It's been a great saga, the folks on all factions who stuck it out to the end are good people who want keep things fun and amicable for everyone on the server. We have tried our best to keep things fair and exploit/cheese free and mostly succeeded (mostly :P). I'd love to stick around for another saga, but if we can't muster the people we (Rev team) are going to head over to Wordsfall-Order to even out things on that server.
  • The reason for their long saga they say is due to their heavy focus on defense. If you can't wait till friday, you have the option of helping conclave win during the reckoning on wednesday and could score some easy bonus ascension points. Log into their server and see the dedication they have put into fortifying their strongholds and you will have no doubt that these are the guys you want to play with.

We uh, definitely like our turrets, but we all attacked each other quite a bit during the reckonings. There have been a few near-successful attempts at making it to an enemy tree.