The Rend Early Access servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Organized clan in search of better opponents for saga starting sometime this week 9/24.

Our group has won its last three sagas and we are looking for some tougher competition. Our server (EU-Direhenge) will reset shortly after tuesday. We are 7 or 8 guys and we keep getting matched against factions that seem to give up after a week.

If you have something similar and your saga resets sometime next week. pm me or post here and lets organize so we can have a good game.

Comments

• ZoopshabZoopshab
    edited September 2018
    I am from battleglory. We were looking for a 3rd organized clan when our server reset. Currently its order vs rev but the server is a couple days old now. Perhaps hop on and plan to get all 3 of us to start fair on the saga after this?

Conclave is pretty much empty atm for a 3rd clan to join in.
  • Zoopshab wrote: »
    I am from battleglory. We were looking for a 3rd organized clan when our server reset. Currently its order vs rev but the server is a couple days old now. Perhaps hop on and plan to get all 3 of us to start fair on the saga after this?

Conclave is pretty much empty atm for a 3rd clan to join in.

Thanks for the offer. That will be something for us to think about.

Right now there are tentative plans for a fresh start this week on NA West Alfhiem. Alfhiem still has active players from all three factions after a month.