Rend Early Access Patch 4.1: Patch Notes
- Players in the same clan will not incur a faction reputation penalty for attacking each other.
- Players can now open the inventory of another player of the same faction if the target player is hostile.
- A faction member with a negative faction reputation, who recently exceeded their faction container use score, or recently damaged another player is considered hostile.
- Wargs now flank players and will move more naturally in combat.
- This is a proof of concept for how other creatures will flank in an upcoming patch.
- Many creature attacks now have a camera shake effect.
- Added visual impact effects to all basic creature abilities.
- Decreased Repeater PvE damage by 20%.
- Hearthfur Armor recipes now require Divinite crafting materials.
- Cragrock Blaster no longer requires 10 Spirit Residue to craft.
- Reduced player jump height.
- Reduced movement speed per repeated jump after the first jump.
- Damage shared with other structure pieces no longer reduces the damage taken by the targeted structure piece.
- Added an option to hide the helmet on your character.
- Importing a favorite pet will now replace any previously imported favorite pet.
- Server uptime must now be at least 2 hours before a Reckoning can occur.
- This will protect faction bases if a server restart occurs just before a Reckoning is scheduled to begin.
- Fixed tooltips for Otherworldly Flora (Botany Perk), Trapped Souls (Stonecutting Perk), and Speaker for the Dead (Mysticism Perk) to reflect that they no longer increase your Spirit Capacity.
- Fixed an edge case line-of-sight issue sometimes causing turrets not to fire at players
- Draught of Swiftness, Elixir of the Fish, and Elixir of Greater Armor recipes now give the correct items on critical crafting.
- Potion of Sustenance, Potion of Greater Sustenance, and Aegisilk Pants recipes now grant the correct item when crafted.
- Sharp Stone Spike now correctly requires experience in Wood Spikes (instead of Wood Bolts).