The Rend Early Access servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Ascension point slow down?

I started on a new server after earning 500 points over the course of two sagas and suddenly my ascension points seem to be comming very slowly. My character is now level 16 and i've been gathering and crafting the whole time and have only earned 3 ascension points with over 9 hours of play. It seems really strange and I wonder if anyone else has noticed something like this after earning a high amount of ascension points.

Comments

• Weird. I felt I was getting them more often now for some reason.
  • Would love to know how you managed that unless it was simply non stop playing. I only have 60 points after 119 hours and two sagas played. If I get one or two points in a couple play sessions I’m happily surprised
  • Digo wrote: »
    Would love to know how you managed that unless it was simply non stop playing. I only have 60 points after 119 hours and two sagas played. If I get one or two points in a couple play sessions I’m happily surprised

building/crafting stuff seems to help. My points eventually sped up again after i did more crafting/building.