The Rend Early Access servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Can we get our points manually transferred

Hi, So im messaging you bc the server of deathsong is dead we made the other players quit and we want to switch servers but dont want to lose our ascension points and cant export yet is there anyway we could all get our points sent over to another server manually? we have about a group of 30ish people and its boring to be the only faction with people on its a lot of 17-2-0 (playercounts)

Comments

• SaltychipmunkSaltychipmunk ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I am sure there is a lesson here not being learned. Not sure what their plans are , but from what i understand you have to complete a saga and wait a day to get it to end.

If you have 30 people I am sure you can get that squared away.

That being said .. how many servers these days can accommodate a single group of 30 on one faction without dying in the end? You have enough people to form the core of 3 factions in your own server if you wanted to.
  • I am sure there is a lesson here not being learned. Not sure what their plans are , but from what i understand you have to complete a saga and wait a day to get it to end.

If you have 30 people I am sure you can get that squared away.

That being said .. how many servers these days can accommodate a single group of 30 on one faction without dying in the end? You have enough people to form the core of 3 factions in your own server if you wanted to.

they have fixed it since then and this was approved on the 6th of September when i tried to post this on like the 21st of august lmao plus the group of 30 people while yes we can do what you said but we are all on at different times of the day and almost never have a full 20 people on at a time unless its reckoning
  • fair enough