The Rend Early Access servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

(Intermittent) Authentication Ticket is Invalid - When Attempting to Join ANY Server

2»

Comments

• Iam rly tired of this mistake.
    Pls fix it.
  • same problem here...
  • Make sure when you close Steam, that its closed in Task Manager. I was getting this too until I restarted Steam, which worked twice so far. A Pain yes!
  • This is still an issue. Just tried to login for the Reckoning and I can't get in. I tried re-logging into steam, even tried resetting my computer.
  • Did we find any fixes to this?
  • No solution. No devs even acknowledging the issue. My saga's last reckoning starts in 10 minutes. Everyone is going to miss it.
  • I checked it about 4 hours later and it was good i hope all is well before tonight!
  • I'm not sure what's causing the issue, but I usually only experience it the first time I login during the morning. Every day, if I attempt to login prior to 7 AM (EST/GMT-4) I get this error constantly. A few minutes after 7, I don't see the error again.

If i had to guess, it would be an authentication server reboot/refresh such that it affects so many people. Why the devs won't even make mention of it is beyond me...
  • edited September 2018
    Infinite wrote: »
    I'm not sure what's causing the issue, but I usually only experience it the first time I login during the morning. Every day, if I attempt to login prior to 7 AM (EST/GMT-4) I get this error constantly. A few minutes after 7, I don't see the error again.

Which error are you experiencing and on which server? We released a patch over the weekend that resolves the "Your authentication ticket is invalid" error on the official servers. If this was the error you were encountering on a private server, make sure that it updates to the latest version of Rend.
  • InfiniteInfinite
    edited September 2018
    Scapes wrote: »
    Which error are you experiencing and on which server? We released a patch over the weekend that resolves the "Your authentication ticket is invalid" error on the official servers. If this was the error you were encountering on a private server, make sure that it updates to the latest version of Rend.

This post was made prior to seeing any mention of this issue by you or anyone from your team. This was an extremely infuriating issue for players to experience. I couldn't understand why there wasn't at least an acknowledgement or discussion regarding the issue. It was as if we were just being completely ignored, then suddenly BAM - "Hey, guys we fixed this part of the game for you..."

I'm sure you guys bust your asses every day trying to make this game better. I don't know if it's a staffing shortage or just not feeling the need to communicate these little things to your playerbase, but it makes a huge difference if we can, at the very least, THINK that you've recognized an issue we're having and are attempting to resolve it...

ETA - THANK YOU! Unfortunately, I didn't log in this morning until just after 7AM, but had no issue doing so. Regardless, I want you guys to know that I am always appreciative of your efforts to improve this game.
  • waited some time and works again of some reason

For RU region this time is alway in 13:00-14:00(GMT+04) or 14:00-15:00 (GMT+04). All our players can not log in because of invalid ticket. It continues for an hour, but if you are in the game then you will not be kicked. You just can not reenter any rend server in this period of time.
2»