The Rend Early Access servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

[COMPLETE] Pre-2.1 Ascended Servers Will Begin New Sagas at 12:00 PM PDT (UTC-7) on August 16

Is your official server in the 72-hour post-Ascension waiting period? We have good news: your new saga begins at 12:00 PM PDT (UTC-7) on August 16!

For those servers that reached Ascension before Patch 2.1 changed the saga restart timer from 72 hours to 24 hours, we'll be manually setting them to begin new sagas. These servers include:
  • Dawnbreaker
  • Wargpack
  • Deathsong
  • Thor's Fury
  • Direhenge
  • Worldrender
  • Godsbane

We'll check to make sure that they haven't organically begun their new sagas before forcing a new one to begin. Also, bonus AP is being manually granted as these Ascensions occurred before Patch 2.1 fixed automated bonus AP grants. Our thanks go out to the players on these servers for their patience!
Tagged:

Comments

• Will the Ascension points be locked on that what we alreaddy have skilled or will there be resett so we can spend them on other things ?
  • Thanks for the update. Excited to see we've got at least 3 EU servers starting up again (Goldfang, Blackrune, and Direhenge)

Does anyone know how to check where in the EU they are hosted?
  • Does it matter? You can see your ping, I think that information is more relevant. :-)
  • Will the Ascension points be locked on that what we alreaddy have skilled or will there be resett so we can spend them on other things ?

No, Ascension Points and unlocks are not reset with a new saga.
  • Yay! Dawnbreaker server is about to come back up! US-West!
  • What happens if i import acension points on a server i already have some? will they be overwritten?

Im asking because our server is stuck with 0 people no one wants to farm the last 20k sparks.
    Outposts will take some time to generate them on their own but i want to start on another server meanwhile is this possible?
  • I don't see the reset active yet...
  • These servers have now begun new sagas.
  • I've played on 4 or more different servers, each one having different amounts of ascension Points. The most being Draugerbane, i have a 100 ascension points because our faction won that saga. If i export ascension points from every server, do they all pool together?
  • Dragons wrote: »
    I've played on 4 or more different servers, each one having different amounts of ascension Points. The most being Draugerbane, i have a 100 ascension points because our faction won that saga. If i export ascension points from every server, do they all pool together?

Not currently, no. We are working on the infrastructure required to make this happen but don't have an ETA at this time.
  • You need to include Saga/server Reset Info in the Server Details sidebar so we can see which servers are ending, and when they are going live again.
  • Dont reopen servers once they have reset let the people fill the empty servers up before reopening them.....
    This will stop the same people always winning and all ways getting the ascension points all the time.....
  • Hello. Any updates on when we can transfer Ascension points? We were winning our server then all enemy factions left. It's not an empty server... is there an upcoming resolution for this? Or perhaps we can petition a server/saga reset? Thank you!
  • I only ask because I've seen the ping vary between 30ms and >150ms for some servers. Not sure if that's because of where it's located or if that was due to some other reason. 
  • I only ask because I've seen the ping vary between 30ms and 150ms for Goldfang. Not sure if that's because of where it's located or if that was due to some other reason. 
  • I only ask because I've seen the ping vary between 30ms and >150ms for some servers. Not sure if that's because of where it's located or if that was due to some other reason. 
  • I only ask because I've seen the ping vary between 30ms and 150ms for Goldfang. Not sure if that's because of where it's located or if that was due to some other reason.