Rend Early Access Patch 2.1: Patch Notes
We’ve been closely monitoring player feedback and gameplay over the past week and are introducing a number of balance changes as a result in Patch 2.1. It also clarifies the purpose of the outcast system, highlighting what constitutes legitimate use from abuse. This game update resets all spent character points.
- All Talent and Skill Perk points have been reset. You may respend your earned Talents (hotkey: N) and Skill Perks (hotkey: K).
- Added a confirmation dialog when outcasting a player: "Are you sure you wish to outcast PLAYERNAME?".
- Also added a notice to the confirmation dialog. "Abuse of the outcast system is a bannable offense. The outcast system is for players who are actively and intentionally damaging the faction. Being a new or inexperienced player does not constitute damaging the faction."
- If you suspect abuse of the outcast system, please contact our Support Team.
- Increased effectiveness of armor in PvP.
- Increased effectiveness of early weapons in PvP.
- Significantly decreased amount of harvest damage increase given per skill rank.
- Reduced material cost of Crumblestone Sledge recipe.
- Increased swing speeds of siege sledge hammers by 25%.
- Practiced Skinner: Decreased movement speed buff from 5% to 2%.
- Increased early damage of crossbows slightly.
- Crossbows now take considerably longer to break.
- Increased aim-down-sight (ADS) zoom for easier long distance aiming.
- Greatly increased stationary and running hip fire accuracy.
- Greatly increased stationary and running aim-down-sight (ADS) accuracy.
- Rapid Fire (Crossbow): Reduced damage per shot by 15%.
- Repeaters now take longer to break.
- Added small aim-down-sight (ADS) zoom on Repeaters to give visual feedback for aiming.
- Shard Blasters
- Greatly increased Shard Blaster PvP effectiveness.
- Reduced Stone Arrow damage from 8 to 5.
- Reduced Sharp Stone Arrow damage from 10 to 7.
- Reduced Thornwood Arrow damage from 12 to 9.
- Reduced Crystal Arrow damage from 20 to 12.
- Reduced Sharp Crystal Arrow damage from 25 to 15.
- Reduced Runeoak Arrow damage from 50 to 25.
- Reduced Roughwood Bolt damage from 3 to 2.
- Reduced Crude Stone Bolt damage from 6 to 4.
- Reduced Bronze Bolt damage from 12 to 7.
- Reduced Iron Bolt damage from 16 to 10.
- Reduced Crystal Bolt damage from 20 to 12.
- Reduced Skyfall Bolt damage from 22 to 18.
- Reduced Sharp Crystal Bolt damage from 25 to 15.
- Reduced Divinite Bolt damage from 40 to 28.
- Reduced Crystal Dart damage from 14 to 6.
- Reduced Razor Crystal Dart damage from 14 to 7.
- Mirewalker: Reduced HP from 25 to 18 per piece.
- Swampstalker: Reduced HP from 35 to 20 per piece.
- Darkhide Leather: Increased HP from 12 to 20 per piece.
- Elixir of Recovery: Significantly reduced regeneration amount (was too powerful in PvP).
- Elixir of Warmth: Now properly adds 40 cold resistance.
- Greater Draughts: Now properly lasts for 20 seconds.
- Greater Elixirs: Now properly lasts for 30 minutes.
- Berserker Draught: Bonus physical damage reduced to 30%.
- Thundergod’s Draught: Bonus lightning damage reduced to 30%.
- Elixir of Agility: Decreased move speed buff from 10% to 5%.
- Greater Elixir of Agility: Decreased move speed buff from 20% to 10%.
- Razing Shot (Warlord): Reduced damage conversion to fire damage from 15% to 7% per rank.
- Master of Poisons (Assassin): Reduced poison conversion from 20% to 10%.
- Shadowstep (Assassin) no longer teleports the caster. It now grants superior stealth with 100% increased movement speed for 2.5 seconds.
- Looting a friendly corpse no longer costs 500 faction reputation. This cost will be implemented again when we introduce the consent option on the respawn screen in an upcoming patch.
- Fixed bug which caused mounting a pet to remove debuffs.
- Damage increase from Halcyon Sniper now only applies to Bows as intended.
- Impact visual effect on characters now properly displays blood.
- Cragrock Blaster no longer breaks extremely quickly.
- Elixir of the Shrouded Lands now buffs damage to the intended amount.
- Player corpses no longer count as faction containers.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some weapon affixes to grant excessive critical damage.