The Rend Early Access servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Hello from Community Lead Scapes!

Let's put this intro section to use!

I began my gamer life on an Apple IIC playing 8-bit titles before it was cool. Starting in commercial video production at Crispin Porter + Bogusky in Miami, I traveled west to follow my passion for games and player engagement. With a focus on online multiplayer titles, I have pioneered new channels for community management at Bethesda Softworks, Microsoft, Trion Worlds, En Masse Entertainment, and THQ. After 10 years of developing game audiences for international corporations and startup studios, I'm excited to join industry veterans at Frostkeep Studios and introduce the world to Rend.

Follow me on Twitter for bonus cat pictures: @Scapes

Your turn!

Comments

• Number Munchers for the win
  • You had me at hello.
  • Ahhhh I also recall the IIC days of green screen gaming... Amazing how far we have come. Looking over the past 10 years I am glad to have someone like yourself on the team. Community engagement leading up to a release of the game is SOOOO important and can make or break a community. I am confident with your prior experience you'll be able to help grow and make this a tight nit community that can slowly grow and develop into something we eventually call home! Good luck to you, and thank you for the intro!

~Brixz

• I thought I recognized your name from when I used to play RIFT. Glad to see you around again!

I test things. Even this Signature was tested.

• Hello Scapes!

• Hello @Scapes I'm Mike, aka darkradiou. I've been playing games since I was 3, started on a commodore and atari. I've been playing games for 26+ years. I've traveled the world when I was in the Navy(good times). I enjoy testing, but also do competitive gaming. I build my own computers, and I go to school for visual arts, specializing in digital art at the moment. I do live broadcasts on twitch.tv. I have a gaming community on discord, and am very active with all my members. I dig what you guys are doing here, and I'm glad to be apart of Rends "early days", and I am so excited to see where you guys take this game! If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to get a hold of me, stop by anytime! You can find with with a quick google search, or on all mainstream social media websites! Does Rend have an NDA?
  • Scapes!! I was so happy to see you as the Community Lead!
    My name is Zadira and I have been playing games for a while but I am now creating YT videos that are family friendly. Our Mystic Mayhem group was so excited to find this new game that looks amazing! With you as Community Lead, I know we will always have the best info right when we need it. Thank you for all you do!
  • Hey! I'm Dastragoth, started gaming on the Macintosh + in 1984. I'm not doing it professionally but enjoyed it since then. So happy to be a part of this great project of yours Frostkeep! Let's do this!
  • MiehMieh
    edited September 2018
    Hayo! I am Mieh, and I go by the character name Mayasein. =) Video games have been a big part of my life ever since I was 6 years old. I played almost every kind of game, including MMORPGs until they became stale from the lack of something I always wanted in games: a grand team objective.

I became interested in Rend immediately after watching Fevir's YouTube review of the game. He talked about a faction survival game that you could win, that winning was a month-long undertaking, and that my month would be filled with opportunities to grow my faction and contribute to our shared Quest. When I realized all that, I knew I was hooked. The game world is more beautiful when you and your faction mates, and your opponents, are all fighting to tame its wilds and ascend. Wouldn't you agree?