The Rend Early Access servers are online. Please share your game feedback and bug reports with us!

Adding a way to reset skills.

I would like to see a way to reset skills for class choices. Whether via admin or a potion like in ARK or Conan. I have made several skill choices and seen them turn out to be VERY bad skills but NO way to revert that option. So i have wase many hours on nothing. Just a simple command would do it.
Tagged:

Comments

• Yes, this is definitely a must-have. Wasted hours of gaming, to see that my choices were bad. Now I am not willing to restart the whole progress an quit the game like many others until there is a way to reskill my char.
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1

and Ascension Points

At least let us be able to work to do it, like crafting some item to allow redistribution of points.
  • edited January 30
    You'll be pleased to hear we're exploring the tech required for archetype skill respeccing. We don't currently plan to allow for archetype switching,

Similarly, Ascension Points are intended to be carefully-chosen account-wide buffs (and some Perks can't be easily ungranted in a user-friendly/clean manner). Given that the rate they're earned doesn't curve, it's relatively easy to change directions after AP has already been spent.